All teachers on an employment contract at MU-Sofia have the right to participate in mobility, regardless of their position and scientific title. They can participate in the Erasmus + Program for the purpose of teaching only once within one academic year. Prior to the implementation of the mobility, it is necessary for MU -Sofia to have signed an inter-institutional agreement with the host partner organization. Provided that no contract has been signed, it is desirable for the teacher to initiate an agreement.
The maximum duration of mobility is from 2 days to 2 months, as the Human Resources Development Agency funds the mobility up to 5 consecutive working days (excluding travel time).
In all cases, the teaching activity should include a minimum of 8 teaching hours per week (this requirement also applies in cases where the stay is shorter than one week).
Prior to departure, staff members should agree with MU-Sofia and the host institution on a teaching program.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR AND REPORTING THE MOBILITY:
• Mobility agreement - Staff for teaching approved by the MU-Sofia and the host institution.
• Contract between the Medical University - Sofia and the employee.
• Travel order.
• Certificate for academic stay, certifying the length of stay and teaching hours.
• Declaration under the Personal Data Protection Act.
• Online report.
• Travel ticket, boarding passes, invoices from the accommodation.